View topic - robots.txt - Apache Friends Support Forum

i decided to create a robots.txt file in my root folder when i submitted my site to be indexed by several different search engines. i used a ...

mirroring local website with HTTrack - Apache Friends Support Forum

Hello, I am running XAMPP on Windows and the website displays fine in a browser under

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Firewall problem when indexing - Apache Friends Support Forum

Hello! I am testing phpdig and sphider cause I want to have a search function on a web page BUT I have a problem:

View topic - What Is The Best Way To Deny Access To Directories?

I am new to the forums and looking to solve a problem. My apologies in advance if I am not asking my question in the proper location. I will do ...

Apache Friends Support Forum • View topic - Can't overwrite

Hi there! When i login with ftp I cant overwrite files and get ther error: 550 robots.txt: Overwrite permission denied

View topic - Root Folder Question (/) - Apache Friends Support Forum

txt in the root of a website. If you want to have a shared folder for more than one project (so you can have just 'one' tick.png file), you will ...

Unable to replace stderr with error_lo - Apache Friends Support Forum

This has me stumped big time. The XAMPP worked fine until I made a new BLOG and now I get this error. Now my site doesn't work.

how can I create a website - Apache Friends Support Forum

I'm trying to protect some folders on my server not to be accessed from outside . What can I do ? User avatar barbq: Posts: 23: Joined: ...

View topic - Apache Timeouts

Hi I have a question for you. firstly XAMPP is a great program, very easy to use, I love it. However im hosting my own website at home using ...

You don't have permission to /phpinfo.php [Answered]

I have run out of space in the partition that holds my document root (/var/www) and have moved the contents of /var/www to /home/michael/www ...